Chanel Paris Show 2010

Chanel Paris Show 2010
The Lion, the Pearl and the Chanel Wardrobe...


Saturday 24 July 2010









Camden well and truely remains one of London's treasures, with all aspects of the nanny-state behind; it is what London should be about - diversity, history, culture and fun! With a vast and eclectic array of clothes, music and street food it took me straight back to the summer I spent last year in Thailand. It remains a real hotspot for true Londoners. But the market, whoch began in 1974, has already allegedly become London's 4th most popular tourist attraction now attracting 100,00 people a weekend... I just hope it does not lose its edge.


The Koh San Road in Bankok...

2 comments:

  1. the koh san road is amazing- an you should visit MBC in bangkok its he best shopping place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Camden...I am Italian and now I live in Amsterdam.... I understand your willing to live in NY..I had the same feeling when I was younger abt London.. I went there to study for 8 months... It's amazing...Have u ever been to Italy???
    I am a dreamer too if it can help..I work for an airline company but my dream it's the fashion environment...=)
    keep in touch

    ReplyDelete